Thursday, March 31, 2005

A bad week

This week has so far been one of the worst since I came here. It started on Tuesday when bad supervisor didn't come and pick me up for lunch as he promised. Maybe not the worst things that came happen, since I could go alone to eat lunch. Yesterday I was suppose to meet a girl, which with whom I studied together with in Vienna, but after waiting 40 minutes I reckon she wouldn't show up. Since I didn't have enough sleep the previous nights of the week I decided to go to bed early (around 11 p.m.), but my neighbour stayed up chatting with a friend until four o'clock in the morning, so I didn't manage to sleep that well, however since I could sleep a little longer today, till 9 a.m. I thought I still would get some sleep. But then, this morning they started to drill in the street for the tramway at 7.
This morning I managed to move out of the American house (something good at least), but I was not allowed to move into my new room in the Swedish house, since the old room owner didn't move out yet.
Also I finally manage to get my bank card this morning. I tested it and it worked :), which was been proved to be a good thing it would show later. Because getting off the underground station nearby work, I was stop by the underground staff. I thought it would be no problem since I got a valid ticket for March. But no. It showed up that I didn't have the valid ID card for the underground !? Luckily, since I just withdraw some money I could pay the 35 € directly, otherwise it would have been much more expensive.
Well on work, my tests that I am running still runs on the computer and until they are ready I can't do that much at the moment. The computer is really slow; they tried to put in more RAM memory on Tuesday, but the computer seemed to old, so the RAM memory they have, don't seem to fit in the slops on it.

No comments: